"Figgi Magazine" ("us" or "we") respects the privacy of the visitors to its Website located at https://figgimagazine.com/ (the "Website"), and users of its Services.
"Personal Information" is any information that allows us (or others) to identify an individual person and would include (for example) your name, address, email address, IP Address or phone number, as well as other non-public information that is associated with or directly linked to such information.
An "Internet protocol address" or "IP Address" is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. In some cases, your IP Address stays the same from browser session to browser session; but if you use a consumer Internet access provider, your IP Address probably varies from session to session. We track IP Addresses solely in conjunction with session Cookies to analyze our web page flow and to determine the appropriate language settings for you based on your region if you did not previously indicate. You can find out more about the Cookies and other tracking technologies that we use and the purposes for which we use them in the section below headed 'Cookies'.
"Anonymous Information" means information or a combination of information that does not relate to or identify individual persons.
We are providing the service of editing, printing and supplying Figgi Magazine to our Clients.
Figgi Magazine, as a "Data Controller" is responsible for the processing of personal data it receives from users of its websites and services. Figgi Magazine may subsequently transfer personal data to third parties acting as an agent on its behalf ("Data Processors").
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact us.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Personal Information we gather from you helps us learn about your visit to the Website or use of the Services. We use this information to provide the Services to you, to better tailor the features, performance and support of our products and services, to answer your requests, questions and concerns, and to offer you additional information and opportunities. Thus, we use your personal information for business purposes.
PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily through our Website or Services.
● When you register on the Website, we can collect your full name and username, a password, and an email address. We use these data to create your account and to provide the Services to you.
● When you create your profile on the Website after registering, we will collect on an optional basis other Personal Information, such as information about your hobbies, interests, additional contact information, etc. You do not have to provide this additional information but if you do, we will use this information to better tailor the features, performance and support of our products and services.
● When you order products or services on the Website, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information and shipping information.
● When you subscribe to a Figgi Magazine newsletter, we will collect your email address to provide you with promotional information about our services where you have agreed to receive such communications. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the newsletter you receive or by contacting us.
● When you contact us to submit comments, questions or feedback using the forms on the Website or in the Services, we will collect your name, email address and your comment, question or feedback to answer your request, questions or concerns.
● When you voluntarily participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information such as demographic information. We use this information to better tailor the features, performance and support of our products and services.
● When you contact us using the request forms on the Website or in the Services, we will collect your name, email address and your comment or question that you enter into the form to answer your request, questions or concerns.
● When you post messages on the message boards of the Website or through the Services, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and made public so other users will be able to see it.
● When you contact us by sending us an email or a message in instagram accounte, when you submit your photos in Figgi Magazine on another platforms (by e-mail, Kavyar, FilmFreeWay etc), we will collect and store your email address and any information contained in the email you send us and any information attached to the email for so long as is necessary. This information is used to answer your email, promotion and address any questions and concerns you may have.
We may also collect, from you, the following personal information about your contacts:
● Name and address of a gift recipient, in order to fulfill a purchase order.
When you provide us with personal information about your contacts we will only use this information for the specific reason for which it is provided.
● When submitting your work, you must: - Guarantee and represent that you are the sole and exclusive legal owner of all the rights, titles and interests in all works submitted by you, including all related intellectual property interests (such as trademarks and copyrights). - Get permission from models or their agents to publish works with their participation. - Models must have the photographer's consent for publication, legal representation, or agent approval.
To protect and indemnify the publisher (magazine - Figgi ) all liabilities, damages, costs, debts, claims, and expenses that publisher may sustain or incur at the suit of a third party, if posted material violates or misappropriates any third property or intellectual property in breach of the above paragraph. By taking submission you approve these norms, accept the rules and take all the possible risks on yourself.
By sending us the Submissions, you recognize, that Figgi Magazine have rights
- to edit your photos (to crop and retouch) - to publish your photos in Instagram, Facebook, Kavyar, our web-site and other resources. - to use your photos in promo and commercial activity.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may receive Personal Information about you from other sources like mobile device, telephone or fax or from companies that provide our services by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website ("Partner Companies"), and for some of our Services, this includes location based services applicable for certain features in the Services. If you choose to disable location based services some features of the Services may not work properly. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our Website or Services in order to improve the products and services we provide.
USE OF INFORMATION
In general, Personal Information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We may also use your Personal Information to, provide you with the Figgi Magazine newsletters, surveys, or promotional emails regarding changes and upgrades to our products and services and for other marketing purposes of Blurb or our partners, should you request and consent to receive such communications from us.
We may create Anonymous Information records from Personal Information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the information personally identifiable to you. We may use this Anonymous Information to analyze request patterns and usage patterns so that we may enhance our products and services.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Upon request Figgi Mafazine will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You may access, correct, or request deletion of your personal information by logging in to your account and updating your personal information and confirming it by selecting the 'Save' button, contacting us at email@example.com, or by completing this form. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe. Please note, this right is subject to certain exceptions, including if we need to comply with a legal obligation or complete a transaction for which we collected the information.
You have the right to access information held about you. You also have the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personally identifiable information that we hold about you free of charge.
Please note that we will try to verify your identity via the email address or other information such as phone number that is associated with your request before deleting your account and your personal information. If another person makes this request on your behalf, please note that we will verify your identity and require them to prove that they have your written authorization to make the request on your behalf.
COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that a web site sends to your computer's hard drive while you are viewing a web site. For example, we may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on the Website or Services. Persistent Cookies can be removed by following Internet browser help file directions. If you choose to disable Cookies, some areas of the Website or Services may not work properly. We encode our Cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them. For more information about removing or rejecting Cookies, please see "Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information" below.
Figgi Magazine may also collect information via clear gifs or web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels") that help us better manage content on Website and Services by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user's computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages.
Figgi Magazine is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized or unlawful access, use, or disclosure and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, such Personal Information.